It’s just an event they say! It’s not that hard to send out invitations and get bums on seats. It’s totally easy to plan an event. Right?
No – unless you’re an experienced event planner. There’s a difference between getting attendees at an event, to getting attendees at an event where they leave invigorated, wanting more of what you offer and shouting from the rooftops, ‘that was the best business event I’ve ever been to’.
I have over 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, assisting with events for corporates and speakers and will help YOU with:
- Name tags
- Venue Sourcing
- Guest list / Registration Coordination
- Website set up for online registrations (min numbers apply)
- Catering Selection
- Menu Planning
- Audio/Visual Arrangements
- Marketing & Promotion
- Attendee travel and logistics
- Printing and binding workbooks
- Making up gift bags
- Onsite management